Alright, Rambling Masses,
Time for some bad jokes to lighten the mood a bit:
- Did you hear about the gay spider? He couldn't keep his hands off his mate's fly.
- A horse walks into a bar, and the barman says "Why the long face?"
- A grasshopper walks into a bar, and the barman says "We've got a drink named after you." The grasshopper says "What, Gerald?"
- A guy walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the bartender gives him one.
- A dyslexic walks into a bra...
- How many dyslexics does it take to change a lightblub?
- The above two jokes were brought to you by the BLP (International Dyslexia Association).
- Did you hear about the Irish circumciser? He slipped and got the sack.
- How do you start a pudding race? Sago.
- How do you start a Teddy Bear race? Ready, Teddy, Go.
- Why do elephants have big ears? Because Noddy won't pay the ransom.
- Why don't worms have balls? Because they can't dance.